|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 9:15 PMMaybe the teacher was happy or something. Went to Bukit Chandu after school. There was this Sound of the battle thing , and when one person screamed , others followed.-.- ahhh. And we got seriously high in the forest thing at Labrador park.O: What , laughing when Shwetha almost fell off the high high path. HAHAHA. I have a feeling water will come out of Calista's nose one day. :D She cant drink while walking and often laughs for nothing while drinking. After excursion , jiamin and serene came back SPECIALLY FOR ME. :D Okay , so ego. Oh and i know a weird alien from evil laughing planet. MUHEEHAWHAW. Omg i still got some essay thing thing. BYE. (: back to top? |