|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 6:40 PM![]() Met Michelle while sitting at the market. :D Wednesday! ![]() look at the eyes. -.- eeeeee. ![]() We were following the guys who were giving out balloons. -.- From TOYS R US ! :D ![]() I look super off , but theres Diego, My Husband. And i got this SUPER COOL pokemon watch. yes its cool , JIAJIA :D although i dont even know what the pokemon is. HAHA. 23rd January! Amanda and Ling Yi's birthday (: Ate at Pasta Mania. :D the dumb tree thing at toys r us keeps saying the same old thing. 'Hickery Dickery Dock, the mouse went up the clock.' anddd , dont know. Goodbyeeeeeee. back to top? |