|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 @ 8:30 PM![]() I've got magnetic toes..-.- ![]() After orientation campfire. :D Today. ![]() ATTENTION! ANGKLUNG, IS FOR COOL PEOPLE.O: heh heh. It does sound nice lah. Anyway, stayed back at school today and took some crazy and dumb videos with Elayne. We're ah gua twins! YAY! :D Soniya's nose is a pi sai factory.O: First , there was some. Then she went to clean it before it....dried up and got stuck. Minutes later , i see her again and theres more. -.- Please remember to dig your noses before coming to school! :D And i'm going to be a finance director in Isabel's company next time.O: I'll remember that. (: Well, i bet she forgot already -.- Oh oh , and this is veryyyy overdue. This happened in Switzerland , Zermatt. Small jie was saying something like "I so cute." then she smiled and there was chocolate inbetween her two front teeth. Something like this. Except that she has waaaay more teeth. ![]() Haha , her nick name's chocolate teeth now. :D Big jie's supposed to post about it too.O: Byeeee. :D back to top? |