|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Sunday, January 18, 2009 @ 12:57 PM![]() ![]() At Valerie's House. :D Played The Game Of Life while waiting for Jiamin 's tuition to end . I won , cause i had the most money. (: BWAHAHA. And i farted like 3 times there. O: Found these photos which were in primary 5. O: i look awesomeee. :D ![]() ![]() And this. ![]() Serene found it in her computer. Oh well,I am ready to get slaughtered by Hannie. :D Thursday. ![]() shining nose. O: ![]() Stayed back to do CNY decorations for the classroom. Before that , went with Calista for her choir trial thing. And there , she fell. :D HAHA. Inside joke. Anyway, after the trials , she became superduper high and passed her highness to me . O: and we both needed to bang sai . O.O The song When I Grow Up helps her shit faster i think. :D I'm off. back to top? |