|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Tuesday, January 5, 2010 @ 9:58 PMToday's the second day of school. Wow they read my prayer from the handbook this morning. O: Haha actually i dont really remember writing until like that but wtv i guess i'm holy deep deep inside. Oh man today lessons sucked i was so sleepy. -.- Okay i have to resort to trying my stupid ways to stay awake. Chinese tomorrow , its probably banded so i pray pray Serene in my class. Went to Sumo House and Elayne's house today. Omg i learnt that its peak hour and not pik hour. I broke up with Curly today cause its 5th Jan. Like , finally?!?!? HAHAH. :P I need to start doing my math homework now or Soniya will put me on her RADAR. O: wait i just saw this picture just now. HAHAHAH. Okay i'm off. Small jie 's playing Collide and she just said " I've found I'm scared to know I'm always SHION your mind. HAHA BYE! back to top? |