|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Saturday, January 2, 2010 @ 5:23 PMThe weather was nice , like air con. Then at night it got windyyy. Sadly I lost a lipbalm and that reminds me i supposed to buy one million lip balms for small jie if i ever get my first million dollars, -.- I think the countdown night was da bestzxc. ^^ playing cards and taking stupid pictures. In the end i lost balance and the camera lost balance too. I = (Y). Rest on facebook! Its a new year and I think i'm quite excited for school. (: Yay got training on first day of school! :D i miss training but now there's no coach. Sad thing is i heard from Serene that the new school's classrooms are smallll. Anyway good that i can see her from my class cause she's opposite. Must wave and do stupid actions. O: A new rule is that watches can only be black blue or white. Whao i wanna diee no more gay cartoon watches.): Hahah imagine if everyone in the school has the exactly half the forehead fringe. Sexyyyyyy. ^^ I picked out my secret hideouts in the school already. One of them is the chess table which is out in the open air and everyone can see it. Hehe not secret anymore. *sly + shy face* I told Abbicia i havent labelled my books and she called ME A NERD. I'm going to breakdance on top of her head on monday. Oh look at this photo! How stupid. Thats why i like. :D Mum's got a cute new hairstyle! Okay im going over to Soniya's soon. Got to prepare. Bye. back to top? |