|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Tuesday, December 15, 2009 @ 12:26 PMI watched Meet The Spartans at home yesterday and i found it very funny. :D I was supposed to return the disc after 2 days but i think i borrowed it for a week already. :O Abbicia wants to go couplelab and break all the couples cause she's....CRAZY. :P Soniya give me a butterfly watch cause she know i scared of butterflies!!! Gonna meet serene later i think. We're going to return to our p5 and p6 moments!! ^^ back to top? |