|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Saturday, December 5, 2009 @ 11:23 PMIts cold nowwwwww. I'm feeling -_- Piano class and netball nations cup start tomorrow. Shit i didnt practice for the whole week again. Been spending the whole week's free time playing ds. :O Dad says i should buy sec 2 books and start reading. Yeah maybe i should. *inserts frown* I hope the games tmr arent too boring. I think they're wearing skirts to play. O.O Okay i just searched the whole cupboard for the timetable like an idiot and i found it on my table. -.- 4pm to 8pm everyday from 7th to 12th except for 10th. Maybe going to Isabel's to stay over. :) Hahaha the sly/shy emoticon from soniya still makes me smile after so long. O: look heehee. ^^Serene's telling me directions on how to go Toa Payoh sports hall. She better write on her palm! Okay I Can Wait Forever is playing. Means... my bed / ds / tv / toilet is waiting. :D bye. back to top? |