|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 9:02 AMHELLOLOLOLOLO.
Okiez peeps. Zhixuannn AKA Monokorubooz galzx is backkkk. I must tell you I like green. Green is an ugly name Lee Ting Ting is the cutest name ever. LEETINGTING my fav gurl for life. ^^ HAHAH, WEI JING SAY SHE FAILURE BUNG. Okay peace, no harm. ;D Wow. I'm online so earlyyyyyyyyyyy. My Twitter is cool. PLEASE FOLLOW ME. HAHA. Cause Soniya got a lot of followers then I jealous. Okay. Let's see. My ear is blocked. I don't know which side but blocked! But can still hear my BLG and Barney songs. So I'm happy, I never get tired of it. My split personality tells me it's probably cause I cut my hair. Then the long long thing at the end of my ponytail went inside my ear and blocked it. O: Okay la I so boring. But I cute. HAHAHAHA. Today I don't know what photo to put! So sad. VENUS BIRTHDAY COMING UP. I AM EXCITED. KEKEKEKE. HAHAHA. I say haha alot! OMG, today the weather very hotttttttt! The sun so bright. My eye white white.. Yesterday night damn cold! Until my finger drop old old. HAHA, DAMN STUPID Then I piack back. Like LEGO. OMG LAST TIME SONIYA BUILD DINOSAUR WITH LEGO. And gun also! I wish I was a lego brick. Can piack piack everywhere. OH YAH. SONIYA IS RICHER THAN SERENE ON NEOPETS. YAY GO TEAM SONIYA. Today I go her house support her. And help her with the financial stuff for her Neopet money. I feel important! MUST GO EARLY EARLY. After that I go school. Then I got LAMDA. My speech very touching one. Make Shwetha cry and her hair straighten then curl back. Like Calista's. ^^ HAHA. Okay. Then I go Science Center! Okay I don't know what I going to do there also. But I am excited cause I gonna buy water bottle from there! THEN GOT THE BIG BIG EXPLORER KID LOGO. Okay, I am very excited now that I need to go and pee. BYE! Miz ya lotz. Muackiessss. HAHAH. |