|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 @ 10:00 PMFinally i'm one with my chinese homework. Thanks to serene too! *bow and show fist* :) Anyway today had CIP at Pasir Ris Beach. So ulu . i think i saw less than 10 people there. O: Anyway it felt quite short. Soniya and I picked seashells and i gave them to small jie the one with the fake sprained ankle. :P I bet she's going to eat the seashells cause she hungry at night then cant walk. Hahah! Tuesday during the superhero costume thing. It was fun to watch. ^^ Stuck this thing on Abbicia TWICE! And she didnt realise. HAHA. Alright i still have zuo wen. -.- Bye.
back to top?
|