|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 11:15 PMThis week was tiringggggggg. Everyday training go home do homework ....SLEEP oh my lovelovelover during weekdays. O: Match on thursday was not too bad! :) Today learnt expansion of algebra i think i'm going to have trouble doing the exercise. ): anyway my math tutor is coming on tuesday. Then i can finally do math homework. (Y) I think the school ice milo veli good. ^^ Box milo also can. HAHA. During english I actually planned out things to do during the weekend. Good or what? Hmm quite good. ^^ I just hope i follow it!!!! If not i will box my maid. O: Okay i see an idiot doing sit ups next to me means i gotta go. Bye!
back to top?
|