It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads,
and we don't believe it.
Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Photobucket
Zhixuan says hi

My birthday falls on the 10th of August. I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :) Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each day without knowing what i want. I hope i find out soon.

    follow me on Twitter
    affiliates

    Abbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin
    Sunday, August 30, 2009 @ 8:44 PM

    Sleepover at Isabel's was funnnn. :D 
    Went with Calista , Abbicia , Ivy , Alicia , Chemane and Jessie.
    When we first got there , Abbicia and Chemane 
    got wet in the pool and they said they wanted to 
    take a picture with me. 
    And then they pushed me in the pool 
    while waiting for the self timer. -.-
    Walked to Frolick and Mac Donalds for dinner.
    Serene came after her tuition after sitting with... GLENDAAAAAA!
    HAHAHA. 
    Alicia went home. O:
    Abbicia has a super cool camera and she SNORES when sleeping. 
    I wanted Serene to pinch her nose. O:
    At night was NOISY! But i managed to sleep a few hours i guess. 
    Went to SJC carnival on Saturday. Putri came. :D 
    Caught some fishes in a game! I couldnt catch ANY the first time.
    Then after that i caught ... TWO PREGNANT FISHES. 
    I decided to name them Chemane and Abbicia. :) 
    Serene and Jessie got fishes too. :D  
    Ivy 's new name is PRINCESS CHAN! :P
    Went back to Isabel's houseand put all the fishes into one bucket!
    3 of them died. 
    Everyone got pushed into the pool. O: 
    It was soo cold. One of my contacts went to the corner
    of my eye and ABBICIA LAUGHED AT ME . -.- I was gonna box her. 
    There was this long and black millipede in the kitchen with so many legs!
    Chemane is lousy cause she gets scared when she's above ground level. HAHAHA.
    Ordered Macs! The man came in a car. So stylo. ^^ 
    Calista luvvvvs the word Octapoos. ;D
    I slept on the bus ride home and peeping serene didnt sleep.
    I SAW HER PEEPING AT ME ONCE. Peeper. O:
    I got a phone today. Yay. ^^
    Tomorrow's Aces and Teacher's day.
    Must do that funny funny dance. -.-
    Okay, I'm off!
    back to top?
    monthly archive

    December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
    recent entries

    Happy Birthday TANTAN WEIJINGGGG! You hug people l... Happy birthday Rachel Ng! :D i got a haircut to... I thought two of my turtles ran away.Turns out mu... Today is saturday! :) I have bubbletea . :D I'm a... I LIKE TO SEW ! O:  i think its rather addicting. ... I'm doing Geography portfolio assignment.About Vol... My second sister has planned probably her whole li... Didnt go school today because my ankle was killin... My marks for the Geog paper is terrible. And i hav... HAPPY BIRTHDAY YAMIN! :D  I havent smell your hai...
    LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS