|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 10:39 PMHappy Birthday TANTAN WEIJINGGGG! You hug people like gonna kill them! SO MACHO FOR WHAT. HAHAHA. Hope you enjoyed your day. :D HI CALISTA. Happy Birthday to you too! ;D Its tomorrow. O: You old already , dont laugh laugh until teeth root snap! HAHA ouch. Gonna stay over at Isabel's tomorrow. I wanna see her and her dogs. :) HAHAH. And her school has carnival on Saturday. O: Okayy bye. :D
back to top?
It is a challenge for Serene to say PLEASE. I am going to ask her to say it everyday. :P |