|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 11:22 PMMet Chemane at tiong after tuition . I took my passport sized photos. The contrast was high.O: Anyway had KFC and went to Jurong East library. The top floor looked like it was surrounded by train tracks. But nah. AND CHEMANE HAS 4 MOLES ON HER BODY THAT FORM A DIAMOND. O: HAHA but not symmetrical though. Went for a run at Queenstown. :D After that i was helping her do the man pull ups by pushing her feet and she stepped on my boob. -.- Wow. O: Oh and Serene's a constipation MASTERRRR! :D She plays BattleOn and is level 27. Act cool only. :P Today's Manisha's birthday. :D Haha okay byee.
back to top?
|