|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 12:20 PMWatched Transformers on Thursday with Serene , Ivy , Calista , Chemane. I didnt really undertstand. O: But it was cool to see the robots fighting. Ivy had popcorn flood from her body! :D caused by Silly Wong. Serene was staring at Megan Fox and Chemane cried again. She crys at every movie. What a loser. HAHAHA. Calista and Ivy left after movie. Had dinner at Han's.(: Yesterday, went to KFC after school. Met Michelle and her shy but tall friends. O: Then trained to Jurong east and walked to the library with Calista. She tried to staple the paper repeatedly when there weren't any staples. HAHAHA. Byebye.(: back to top? |