|
It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads, and we don't believe it. |
Tagboard |
![]() Zhixuan says hi
My birthday falls on the 10th of August.
I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :)
Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each
day without knowing what i want. I hope i find
out soon.
FREAKAZOIDZX |
affiliatesAbbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin |
|
Thursday, March 18, 2010 @ 1:06 AMTraining was super slack. :O I fell during the game and it was like the end of the world when i put the spray on plaster. Maybe i should wear those roller blade knee, elbow , wrist guards.(Y) Anyway had cheer , the steps are hard to memorise. Must practice , nope Calista not naked. (; I slept for about 5 hours just now. Yes i'm charged. Hahaha. I'm using the laptop and i found old pictures. I think i looked so fair like a geisha in some photos its cool. Yeap. The motto is love life, look like a gorilla. This dosent look that bad... i think. March 19 2008 :O Now its time for THE GRAND FINALE. I love you two hahahah. Serene and Jean. Alright time for Gleeeeee. Buaiz.
back to top?
|