It's the avalanche that looms
above our heads,
and we don't believe it.
Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

Photobucket
Zhixuan says hi

My birthday falls on the 10th of August. I love netball and neon colours. I think pikachu's cute. :) Sometimes i feel like i'm going through each day without knowing what i want. I hope i find out soon.

    follow me on Twitter
    affiliates

    Abbicia Choo Calista Wong Celeste Tang Elayne Goh Euginia Quackiee Isabel Wee Ivy Chan Jacintha Goh Jane Stephanie Jean Ng Kimberly Foo Ma Hla Yamin Thwe Mavis Tan Myzah Nadia Naomi Chia Natalie Kwan Rachel Ng Serene Han Tan WeiJing Valentina Lim YewTing Zhixian Zhixin
    Thursday, June 4, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
    Watched Hannah Montana The Movie
    at Jurong point.
    Lucas Till 's hottttt. O:

    Then went to Escape. :D

    Took the viking many many times.

    Oh , serene likes the smile of the woman
    who
    controlled the viking.

    HAHAHA.
    Got super wet. O:
    Pictures below. :D




    Chemane Woo was going to shake
    the whole thing when we were
    on
    the ferris wheel. Watch out. O:






    HAHAH.


    The dots are Abbicia and Serene. :D



    She kept spraying , and spraying water at us. O:

    Gross hair time!


    I was so happy when i won.
    But i lost the next round. -.-
    back to top?
    monthly archive

    December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010
    recent entries

    Slept over at Isabel's on mondaywith Putri , Seren... PTC yesterday.Nothing much. O: ISABEL'S GOING TO ... Seniors party.[May22]Joie's Party. [23rd May]Open... Happy Birthday ,Joie , Act Cute. :D hope you got h... 16th May. ... Monday. One arm cut off!O:A new flavoured pancake.... 8th May. WHAM! Here comes all the amazing unglams.... I'm sick and tired.And there's no way out of this. THE C... Aashna's Birthday :D Shampoo advertisement. :D LAO...
    LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS